- Secure help, render first aid, and arrange medical attention for the injured.
- Preserve the integrity of the accident site for the investigators: make sure the aircraft will not be disturbed until properly released by the FAA or NTSB.
- Contact Our Office: 877-247-7769 (During Business Hours).
- Complete our online initial claim/loss report form.
Public Statements & News Media
You should not make statements to anyone-including the media or civil authorities-until you have had time to seek competent advice.
You should secure records relevant to the aircraft and flight crew. These should include:
- Aircraft maintenance records
- Pilot and training records
- Operations manuals
- Flight Plans
To submit a claim use the form below. If you need specific help, please contact us directly.